Monday, June 8, 2009

151 of 365 memories...A HAPPY!!


Hannah had lots of friends at the pool the day she hurt her chin. So momma's phone was going off quite a bit while we were at the hospital. After we got home, Hannah got a surprise from one of our neighbors. Her little friend Cameron, was also in Hannah's class this year and I have to say that he became my boyfriend through out this school year. Always greeting me with hugs and telling me to have a nice day!! SO SWEET! His momma is a Mississippi girl, so you know she is GOOD PEOPLE!
They surprised Hannah with a cookie decorated just like her.
She was so happy. She asked me to take a picture of it and send it to her daddy, so he could she it too.
Thanks Cameron and Ms. Kelly, you were so sweet to think of my baby!!

1 comment:

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

What sweet friends and a happy looking girl!