Sunday, June 28, 2009

169 of 365 memories...just a few of my favorites!


















I'm going to break the pictures up that I have so far. On my camera alone I downloaded over 300 pictures and when I get the other girls pictures, LORD help us!
Obviously I'm not going to bore you all with a gazillion pictures but I would like to share a few dozen or so :)
These 5 are my top favorites, everyone except the last one (thanks Ms. Rona) was taken by a member of the Johnson family. The picture of Brian and I was taken by Hannah, for 7 years old she is quite the photographer.
I have more to come!!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute photos!

You are so good about getting shots of the whole family and you and your husband in the photos.

I have harldy any of the two of us or all 5 of together from our camping trip this weekend. Oh well!