Wednesday, December 2, 2009

245 of 365 memories...the end of the road (for this season, anyway)

Pardon me during this post. There will be lots of nose blowing, squeaky noises coming from my nose as I try and gasp for air, sprinkled in with a little bit of complaining :)

We arrived home on Saturday from our travels and I woke up Sunday with a sore throat and it has been down hill from there. Emergence C 4 times a day, lots of berries, orange juice twice a day and a double dose (just kidding) of NyQuil because none of my children would knock me out with a hammer.

Maybe they really do like me!!

Before the invasion of my mucus membranes took over, we found ourselves in South Carolina.
My Jakey boy is not only cute, impatient and well mannered, he is also fast. Obviously he gets it from me, but we will just let everyone think its from his daddy......



the trees were electric!



getting ready





12th place!!! WOO HOO!!



his coach telling him he shaved over 40 seconds off his time!!


pondering life's biggest mysteries?
Nope, just trying to figure out what kind of fish are in there :)


a monkey in a tree


the big monkey is SO very talented that he
can text message in the tree!




what a glorious day!!







Jakob placed high enough to go onto the National event. There is one in Reno in 2 weeks and one in Nashville this weekend. We opted out of both weekends. Alex's birthday is this weekend and next weekend my hubby and I will be in NYC!!
The spring season will be here before we know it!!
Now its just basketball games for Hannah and Alex and holiday planning!!

No comments: