Wednesday, December 23, 2009

261 of 365 memories...NYC sights!



gotta represent!















some of these signs, took my breath away.
Dreams of a little girl coming true!























excuse me sir, do you know there is a woman following you around, just to get a picture of your back?
TOURISTS!!!







I now know what I want to be when I grow up!!




HER!!!




do you have these in a 9??

HELLERRR!





I LOVE old typewriters!


YOUR FIRED!






chestnuts roasting on an open fire!


MAKES ME






on top of the ROCK!





excuse me ma'am, have you been following people around and taking pictures of them?
No Mr. officer, not me :)






my favorite billboard!

Brian and I shared a piece of cheesecake that was the size of my head here (yes that big!)
And it was YUMMY!

our hotel...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great pictures! Hubby and I went to NYC in September for a long weekend. It was my first trip and his second. We had a blast but the pace of thing on Manhattan was a bit overwhelming to me.