Monday, December 28, 2009

268 of 365 memories...WHO DAT cookie party!


can you say sugar coma?

Ms. Maren! I got a smile!!

me and my girl (Lena)

Rona and Ron

the girls (minus Mel, we missed you girl!)

Mason, this kid has a 1000 watt smile! LOVE IT!

watching the Saints game.

Brian and I have hosted a cookie party for the last 3 years. This year I was thinking that it might not happen. I was speaking aloud to myself one day about Alex's birthday, New York, Christmas concerts, etc and happen to say MAYBE we won't do the cookie party this year. The moans and screams that followed from my 3 children were so painful, I thought that one of the flying squirrels in our attic was being attacked by Jakob's 6 foot red tailed boa. Animal Kingdom ala Johnson's :)

I rechecked the calendar and made it work. It fell on the night of the Saints game, which was very appropriate, seeing as though more than half the guests attending know that a "Sex On the Beach in a to go cup" is NOT a pick up line!

Our team didn't win, but it was a GREAT night!

Great friends, great family, great food, great memories!!!

No comments: