Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I like the pink horse

My very first semester of college ended a little differently than I thought it would when I first started down this yellow brick road. My Math class ended with a 97, Communication with a 87. That's SO not the way I thought this was going to go down, but as I have learned to love my wrinkles and embrace gravity. I have also learned life is NEVER what it seems :)

My husband and I spend 4 WONDERFULLY DELICIOUS day in New York City! A dream come true for me in so many ways.

I look forward to these "spouse included" trips more than I ever thought I would.

I get to spend time with some amazing woman, I get uninterrupted time with my hubby and of course hotel sex!!

We came home to the outside of our house still only half decorated, the inside finished, Christmas shopping almost done and 2 very relaxed adults.

College tuition EXPENSIVE, getting an A and a B on my first merry go round AMAZING, spending time with my hubby in the big apple PRICELESS.....

No comments: