Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Isn't She Lovely

Brian and Hannah attended the Girl Scout's Father/Daughter dance this year. It was an Oscar themed dance, red carpet and all. The girls and dads were encouraged to dress in their "Oscar best" outfits. Hannah took choosing a dress very seriously. She tried on about twenty before deciding on this one. Out of the three that she really liked, this one won because of the color. I keep my tears in check until right when they were walking out the door. Brian came in the room and said,"where's my beautiful date?" Right here daddy!! Here I am!! She was so happy to be going with him and so happy that he liked her dress. They danced the night away and picked up Mickey D's on their way home. Hannah said it was just a PERFECT night!










1 comment:

Kristin said...

How fun!! I have tears in my eyes just reading this. Sigh.