Saturday, June 12, 2010

great start to the summer

you know if there is a Coca-Cola sign I will find it!!

sting rays


hey tootsie what'cha looking at?!



butterflies having a snack






penguin fun





the things I do for my daughter :)





my 3 goof balls

me and my hubby soaking up the beautiful weekend memories


We love downtown Chattanooga. Brian and I and the kids have been there a few times and just adore the area. We love being able to walk almost every where and take in the scenery at the same time. We stayed the night downtown after the wedding and took the kids to the Chattanooga Aquarium. We stopped in at some of our favorite shops and then Ben and Jerry's ice cream stand, you know just to make sure they're still making the ice cream correctly and then headed home. Beautiful wedding, fun family weekend and I'm happy to report that the Ben and Jerry's Around the world is just as good as it was last time :)













No comments: