Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jakob's Baseball Party!!










This Sunday was Jakob's end of the season Baseball party. One of the coach had it at his house, they have a beautiful salt water pool in their backyard. I thought salt water would be hard for the kids to swim in without their goggles. But Jakob said it felt like regular water. I have never seen a pool that color blue before, it really was pretty. Anyway as you can see from the pictures the kids are FISH and they had a blast. While we were sitting there I told Brian I am so glad our kids enjoy the water the way they do, I was very late at getting Alex and Jakob swimming lessons(they were 6 and 3) well Alex not Jakob. Because I was so afraid of the water. Now when I see the three of them together it just amazes me, they try and teach me things!!

No comments: