Sunday, July 6, 2008

AGE,WEIGHT and INSURANCE POLICY NUMBER!!

I registered Jakob last night for football.....I still can't believe it, but I did. He is so excited about it. He is also going to do a football camp in two weeks to help him prepare. This is his first time playing so Brian and I wanted him to get some practice before the season starts.(they will start practicing the last week of July!)
Last night when I was registering him, I couldn't help but notice some questions that I have never been asked before when registering one of my children to play a sport. 2 of the questions being his weight and my insurance companies name and my policy #!!!! I am preparing myself for the worse(worse being lots of bruises and bumps) and hoping for the best!
PRAYERS LOTS OF PRAYERS....for Jakob and ME!!

No comments: