Thursday, July 31, 2008

Did Superman have bladder issues?

Yesterday was a wonderfully exhausting day. We left our house at 9:00 a.m. to pick up Alex's friend, Jakob's friend came over the night before. We didn't get back to our house until 9:30 p.m. In between that time we rode all the BIG roller coaster at Six Flags, most importantly Goliath and Superman, here's a little tip for the Superman ride, if you hesitate even a little bit because of heights, don't do it. They turn you over so you are hanging down, like you are really flying. I felt a panic attack working its way through my nervous system, as we were being lifted hundreds of miles in the air. I couldn't help but feel like maybe I shouldn't of had that piece of pizza at lunch, that if this THING breaks open and I plummet to my death right here, was it the weight of the pizza that did it? Or human error?? As quickly as that thought was done, I started to feel the pressure in my bladder and I thought SERIOUSLY, I'm going to die by pizza consumption and pee on myself!! Then it was over!! That fast and that horrible for me! I like rides and roller coaster but Superman was not for me....
We sprinkled in lots of little rides through out the day also.
We left the park around 7:00 p.m. and headed to Outback, the Johnson family's FAVORITE!! We all had a good time at dinner, talking about our favorite rides, our scariest parts and just how great the day had been.
Last not after we dropped off all the kids and everyone was sweat and dirt free again (showers are a little slice of heaven, after days like this), Alex told me this was one of the best days he has ever had, being with his best friend and his family! AWWWWW!!! I know exactly how he felt!

I have to tell you all how wonderful Hannah was through the whole day. That baby stood in line quite a few times for almost an hour, for rides that she wasn't going to be riding. Last night in the tub, I told her how proud of her I was and just giving her some much deserved praise, she looked at me and said (in her Elvis Presley voice) " a thank ya, a thank ya very much" and then went on with our tea party.
THANK YOU GOD, I LOVE MY LIFE!!

No comments: