A friend of mine from Myspace (yes I am almost 33 years old and I have a Myspace page, laugh all you want, I often laugh at myself.) She sends these fill in the blank questions to you on the eve of your birthday.....some of the answers need to be labeled "Too much information". But this is blogger so the answers are PG. It's all in good fun and I thought I would share it with you all......
1. I am.... always late!! Not like hours late but always at least 5 minutes or more :):)
2. I can not stand..... strings hanging off of clothes. I have pulled things off of people that I don't even know before.
3. I love to..... vacuum, it relaxes me. I especially love to make the lines in the carpet!!
4. I have never seen..... the Sound Of Music, Gone With The Wind or Casablanca. Someone at work told me I'm not human if I haven't seen one of these. Call me what you want, I still haven't seen them.
5. I love the way.... Brian (my husband) smells. I know its a little weird but I love to smell his pillow. He has a very nice natural smell....I told you it might be a little to much info!!
6. I hate my..... teeth, that's the one thing I would change today about myself if I could!!
7. If I could eat one thing for the rest of my life...... (and not gain weight) it would be a McKenzie's King Cake, the one with the icing not the plain one. OOOHHHH MY WORD, that is a little slice of New Orleans heaven!
8. The place I would love to be right now........would be Natchez, Ms with Brian. We found this wonderful Bed and Breakfast place, that used to be a Cotton Mill. It looks out at the Mississippi River. Brian and I have been there twice. Hopefully we will visit it again one day....
9. The best family vacation....we have ever had was when we went to North Carolina. My kids always talk about it. We all had a blast!!
10. If I die tomorrow, the 4 things I would want you all to know is..... (seriously who asks these questions?)
I would want my husband and children to know they have given me more love and joy than I ever thought was possible. My life has only gotten better each day because I got to live life with them. And I am beyond grateful to have been their wife and mother.
I would want my brothers to know that they mean the world to me, even though we have lots of years in between us, they are my boys and I love them more than they will ever know.
I would want my parents to know that I understand the sacrifice they made for me. And I could never tell them in words how proud I am to be their daughter, they are my strength and my light at the end of the tunnel. I can only hope to be to my kids, what they are to me.
I would want to thank my girls for being my journal, diary and secret keeper. My everyday life would never be the same without my friends. My voice of reason, when I thought there was none. The person to laugh with me or at me, just to make my day better. To let me know when I'm looking not so cute!! And to say, girlllll you look good today! To share a phone call in the middle of the night with (HMMMM) or to share a sweet tea therapy with (HMMMM), I LOVE MY GIRLS!