Saturday, August 30, 2008

What'cha gonna do??

Our weekend plans have taken a little detour and the detours name is Gustav!

We are cleaning and getting sheets clean for our family that will becoming to stay with us.



Yesterday I tried not to let my brain go to far into remembering Katrina 3 years ago, that was easier said than done.....I did that Katrina post a little over a week ago, so I could kind of get those feelings out of my system.

But they were still there on yesterday.

Watching something that you love being ripped apart and not being able to do anything about it, is such a sickening feeling. It's even worse when YOU PRAY AND PRAY, that hopefully some how it will feel the same after and it doesn't.

With all of those feelings so fresh, mother nature has decided to come and RIP of that band aid a little to early for me....

I was hoping last night as I turned the Weather Channel off that when we woke up this morning maybe, hopefully the path would of changed a little. As of right now, it doesn't look good for Louisiana at all. Tomorrow we will know more and we are praying to dodge a HUGE bullet. Louisiana has done it many times before, we BELIEVE and have FAITH.
Most people also know when enough is enough and I think were all calling MERCY!!

No comments: