Friday, April 17, 2009

105 of 365 memories......Wastin Away.....

Last night I went with a group of girls from work to the Jimmy Buffet concert. I am not a parrot head nor have I ever been to Margaritaville but I had a great time just the same. There were many different sights, sounds and smells at the outdoor concert. Lots of grass skirts, filled glasses of frozen concoctions that help them hang on and lots and lots of something floating around in the air that made me all of a sudden get the munchies :) all jokes aside, we all had a great night!! Thanks HP girls, I had a blast!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I am glad you had fun!!! I would love to get to a Buffett concert. My absolute favorite guy. When I hear his songs, I picture the beach with a cool drink in my hand. :-)

I'm just me... said...

I love Buffett songs! They also remind me of lazy days on the beach. Although I'm not a parrot head, I would LOVE to attend one of his concerts.

Elizabeth said...

You're too much.

My life is so boring compared to yours!!!

(But, I've eaten a Cheeseburger in Paradise!)


Security word? Spanead

When you need a massage you must go to the Spanead. (Spa Knead?)