Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Saturday night in Vegas, did someone say cocktails??

I'm breaking this up in to parts because # 1. I'm trying to get things accomplished in my house in between these posts, YEAH ME! #2. because I took to many gosh darn pictures and I'm trying to decide!!



Saturday after our day of sightseeing, we were invited to dinner before we went to the pre pre party for the awards show.



YUMMY!!



Did someone say Venus?!!!




they sure did!!




walking into the pre party





Chuck Wicks was the musical guest, his dancing with the stars girlfriend was there in the audience.


keep it together girls!




I swear to drunk I'm not God!!

















I had such a great time with these girls on Saturday night.

Each one of us needed to blow off a little steam and by golly I think we did!!

Brian has a great group of guys that he works with everyday.

And I love that a few of us "wives" have really gotten to know each other, outside of being so and so's wife.

Were finding our identity's together and loving every minute of it!!





2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You are such a gorgeous couple!

I swear to drunk I'm not God. That's hysterical.

The Dinsmores said...

It looks like you girls could get in trouble together :)