Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm sorry, is that a mirror?!

Were in our 3rd week of summer (up in here!)
And don't be fooled by our tan feet and messy but clean hair, we are tired people (up in here!)
Alex is doing his 1st of 3 volunteering assignments he signed up for.
Jakob is training for his State competition this weekend.
And Hannah and I, besides for her workbooks, swimming and craft projects are STILL trying to figure out "how many licks it REALLY takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop" and guess what fellow bloggers? The world may never know!!


I know this is earth shattering stuff here and one more element of surprise for you my friends is I took my Compass test this morning for my college placement in the Fall!!


Next step is Orientation where I will register for classes and then (GULP) August 15th I START SCHOOL!



I'm past the oh my word, phase and have moved on to HOLY SHIT, here I go!!


I know I know potty words are bad but sometimes necessary :)


I have more to share about my testing process later, the voices in head even impress me sometimes and they were in full comical swing this morning!



But for now I can tell you I believe that a boy who probably is still a virgin tried to look under my skirt and if he is still a virgin what's under my skirt is not what he wants for his first, (let's just say) lookie poo!


Gotta love those Freshman!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I am so proud of you!

Step by step. You will do it.

I see a whole new world opening up.

Now, if you get overwhelmed, let me know. I'm great at cheerleading! (I used to be the girl on top of the pyramid in high school!)