Friday, January 22, 2010

they would make Beyonce proud!




I've been going through all my 2009 pictures and trying to declutter my computer. I swear to you last week I started up my computer and it let out a burp the size of Texas. Trapped in the floating burp were hundreds of pictures of my kids doing something, that at that moment in time I thought was so cute I needed to take 117 pictures of it.

I have found a few videos that we took early last year, that I had almost forgotten about.

This video is the way I'm going to introduce my 3 kids to you. My 2 crazies and my other not so crazy. Gotta love the differences in the offspring! You've been reading about them for 3 years now, now you get to see just a tad of who they REALLY are.

The crazies and all, ENJOY!






1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

They are so adorable.

OK, now tell me, does she complain about having to sit in the middle? I was the baby of three, I remember those in the middle days (and my oldest brother had the same facial expression as yours!)

Happy Sunday.
bet