Tuesday, September 14, 2010

let me count the ways

In case I needed another reason to add to my list of why I adore this little creature so much.....

This is my baby girl practing her Student Council speech that she had to present to her class. She read her words with ease and paused at every period. She looked up at us (her audience) twice and then went right back to her words. After she spoke about the business at hand she ended her speech with a little joke and after her joke she planned to do a hand in the air, Gene Simmons type tongue (rock on sign). I was in awe of every syllable that she spoke and of every ounce of confidence in her body. After she was done, she asked if she could practice her speeches on me when she becomes the President of the United States?

I answered as any proud momma would,"ROCK ON DUDE!! "

No comments: